Wawa Hotel Rooms – 2 Queen Beds, Free Wifi, Premium Satellite Channels & Pull Through Parking Lot for U-Hauls, Trucks & Trailers.
- Pricing and Availability is found on our Booking Page. All reservations are made online.
John and I have travelled through 9 Provinces and 46 States together. We’ve stayed in a Ton of Hotels. When we bought this place in 1999, we knew that we wanted to make our Motel different from the cookie-cutter rooms out there. 😃
- Non Smoking
- Free Wifi
- 5 Piece Bath (Amenities & Hair dryer)
- Large Motel Rooms with 2 Seating Areas
- Flat Screen TV with Premium Satellite Channels
- Projection Alarm Clocks so everyone can see the time
- Refrigerator & 4 Cup Coffee Maker with extra coffee & tea
- Book Swap, Playing Cards, Plenty of Extras
- Conveniently park outside your door
- Outdoor Bistro Set
- Overflowing with Amenities, and decorated with my cartoons & photographs, Ken & Sierra Reece & Anne Owen’s photographs, and paintings by Helen Hutchinson & Rose Quigley.
- Office opens at 4 PM for Check-In. Earlier Check-Ins (between 2 PM & 4 PM) can be requested and arranged with advance notice.
- Check-Out time is before 11 am.
The Rooms with 2 Queen beds are large and have a 5 piece bath in 2 separate rooms. (I always search for this set-up when booking a hotel, but rarely find it.) The room with 2 Vanities is a large change room. Very handy when travelling with Friends. (The last room I stayed in (feb 2018), with my Sister-In-Law in Mexico, we had to change in the walk in shower? LOL!)
John and I enjoy filling our Rooms and Houses with amenities that you won’t find in Chain Hotels. We added Lip Balm and surveyed our Guests for the flavour they would like. Some flavours were requested – Gin, Pickle, Coffee and Bacon. lol! In the end, Unflavoured won. 😃
The other Room Option we have is Room 19 with 2 Double Beds, 55″ TV, 4 Piece Bath & a deck facing the Backyard.
It took 5 YEARS, but we finally have our Pull-Through Parking Lot again, and more parking than EVER for our valued guests. 😃
*Pet friendly rooms available – The Pet fee is $15 per pet. (2 Pets maximum)
*A Room with a Microwave can be requested
*A Blow-up bed is available with advanced notice. $20 (Not recommended for tall/large guests)
Alternate Accommodation Choices –