Wawa Chalets / Cottage Rentals with Free Wifi
Closed for the Winter – Open May 15, 2017
Starting at $225 Canadian (Mar 15, 2017 $168 American – Exchange Rates Fluctuate)
Wawa Chalets, Vacation Homes, Country Cottages or Cabins…. No matter what you call them, they are AWESOME! Completely renovated and equipped with new appliances and full size water heaters to accommodate larger groups. They are overflowing with amenities that you won’t find in Chain Hotels.
3 Bedrooms on the Upper Floor, 6 beds total (2 Queen, 1 Double & 3 Single). All 3 Bedrooms have 2 Beds in each.
- Chalets are Smoke Free & Pet Free
- Free Wifi
- Each Chalet has a fully equipped Kitchen with Stove/Oven, Refrigerator/Freezer, Microwave.
- Filled with Pots, Pans, Dishes, Utensils.
- Dish Soap / Dish Cloths & Dish Towels, Complimentary Bag of Ice in Freezer.
- 4 slice Toaster, 4 Cup Coffee Maker with Coffee & Tea.
- Dining Table seats 6
- Living Room has 2 Sofas & HD Television with DVD Player & Movies.
- HD Satellite TV with Premium Channel Selection.
- Free Movie Channels, HBO, Commercial Free Music Stations & More.
- Playing Cards, Crib Board, Magazines, Lots of Extras!
- New 4 Piece Bath / Towels / Hair Dryer
The Chalets are Smoke Free & Pet Free. Up to 8 People Maximum for 1 night stays. (For longer stays, 6 People Maximum.) They have stairs and are not suitable for Small Children or people with Mobility Issues. Children 8 years and older are welcome. Email me if you have questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
The 3 Bedrooms are on the 2nd floor with a Main Floor Bathroom.
If you find that the chalet is too large for your needs, perhaps our 2 Bedroom Cottage would be more suitable..
Check-In time is after 3 PM / Check-Out time is by 11 AM
With the loss of 3/4’s of our Business (12 Rooms), we never thought that we would reach “Review Quotas” for Awards again. But our Guests pulled through for us and we won Best Bargain and an Excellence award in 2015 & 2016! A big Thank-you to all of our Wonderful Guests that gave us such nice Reviews. We appreciate it!